PT Eksindo Telaga Said Darat
We are PETRO AP INDONESIA a leading global energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. We are looking for eligible candidate to join our growing multinational company to fill some positions as mentioned below:
- Manage the processes of providing, acquiring and analyzing subsurface data for and from exploration, appraisal, and development drilling activities.
- In coordination with Managers of Geophysics, Geology, Reservoir Engineering and Petroleum Engineering and Drilling Department, manage, coordinate and set up data acquisition strategy and planning of geological part of drilling activities.
- In coordination with Drilling Department and Geology Manager, manage, coordinate and supervise well site geological activities for the drilling operations.
- Manage and coordinate with Drilling Department and Geology, geology-related works/data for and from drilling activities.
- In coordination with Subsurface Data Management team, manage the process of acquiring/securing/storing subsurface data obtained from drilling activities
- Manage the coordination, preparation and presentation at the meeting in association with Joint Venture’s and government organization’s relation.
- Coach and provide the motivation to ensure performance and competency growth of team members.
- Manage team’s budgeting and control expenditure.
- Ensure compliance to existing laws, regulations and company’s Health, Safety and Environment standard procedures and practices.
- Ensure own performance and professional competency growth.
- Academic degree in science or engineering related to subsurface data management
- Possess minimum experience in the Oil & Gas Industry for 3 - 5 years – with at least 3 years in the areas of subsurface data acquisiton, processing and management
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with fluent English both spoken and written
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. Earthline, based in Jakarta, has been providing high resolution satellite imagery and mapping services. We specialize in making detailed estate maps (roads, drains, blocks, land use, terrain, slopes) and accurate palm counting (Stand and SPH figures) using satellite imagery and GPS surveys.
We are official partners/resellers of DigitalGlobe (WorldView‐2 and QuickBird) and GeoEye (GeoEye‐1 and IKONOS). Visit us at: www.earthline.info
To expand our business and to meet the demand from our customers, we are seeking motivated professionals to join as our Team. Our current openings are:
- Male, Bachelor degree minimum and Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Diploma (D3) / S1 degree in Geodesy/Geographic and other geospatial major background
- Good command of verbal and written English.
- Good understanding of geospatial data such as; Satellite Imagery, Aerial Imagery and Map
- Good understanding of GIS Software such as; MapInfo, ArcGIS, ArcView, etc.
- Have good problem solving skills and analysis.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work under pressure and do overtime whenever required.
- Able to work as an individual as well as in a team.
- If you have excellent experience as a leader and can manage teams well, we will consider you as a supervisor.
- If you have good communication skills and adventurous spirit you will be considered for field positions.
Please provide as much information as possible on your CV as this will help ensure that we are able to make an informed selection decision based on your specific skills and experience.
Send your full resume, a recent photograph (maximum 500 KB), and with your expected salary to email@example.com.
Include the position you are applying for in the Subject.
All applications will be treated confidential.
PT Perdana Maju Utama
PT. PERDANA MAJU UTAMA is a Coal Mining Company, established more than 5 years, located in Balikpapan. We are specialize in coal.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, PT. PERDANA MAJU UTAMA (Jakarta) is currently looking for a qualified and dynamic individual to apply for the following position:
Balikpapan (Kalimantan Timur)
- Responsible to mining exploration activity,searching and calculation mine source until making mining report
- Document coal inventory input & stockpile
- Record and compile geological database
- Coal quality monitoring
- Conduct survey and interpreting geological data in order to inform drilling and production producers
- Ensuring the producers adhere to company safety regulations
- Male, max 35 years old
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) with major in Mining Engiinering, Geology or equivalent
- Having at least 2 years experience in coal mining company
- Willing to go to Balikpapan (Kalimantan) for duty operation
Qualified candidates are requested to send resume and a recent photograph to:
PT Mott MacDonald Indonesia (Mott MacDonald)
P.T. Mott MacDonald Indonesia is part of Mott MacDonald Group, US$1.5 billion turnover business spans 120 countries with 14,000 staff working in all sectors from transport, energy, buildings, water and the environment to health and education, industry and communications.
Due to an expanding national and regional energy workload, we would like to invite you to be part of our dynamic company to fill in the following position:
- Responsible for the production of design solutions and drawings, covering a range of project requirements from new build to modification, maintenance, refurbishment, foundation design and coordinating civil or structural engineering with geotechnical assessment.
- Responsible for liaison with multi-disciplinary projects and coordinate with other engineering disciplines.
- Manage team members on site investigations projects and supervision interpreting ground investigations.
- Ensuring the geotechnical aspects of the design are correctly implemented including geo-environmental desk study reports in order to identify potential geotechnical hazards
- Interpretation and verification of ground investigation data and parameters building up a ground model to assist in the tender design
- Manage project scoping, design, contractual or financial management.
- Supporting or leading on pre-quals, tenders or project bids.
- Contribute to risk assessment and specification document.
- Min Bachelor Degree
- Good in English: oral & written
- Male / Female with minimum 7 years experience
- Have experience in infrastructure projects especially Road & Mining & Toll Road
- Responsible to support the team, provide technical advice and support to customer.
- Handling product knowledge & problem solving for engineering matter.
Please send your CV to:
For further information about PT. Mott MacDonald Indonesia you can log on to
Sekian Informasi "LOWONGAN KERJA GEOLOGI, GEOFISIKA" yang dapat kami sampaikan, semoga dapat membantu Anda dalam mencari pekerjaan di profesi yang anda inginkan untuk bulan Juni 2013. Salam sukses...